Real Estate Agency Safety Training
Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions.
WHAT REAL ESTATE AGENTS WILL LEARN THROUGH THE 55 MINUTE REAL ESTATE AGENT SAFETY & SELF-DEFENSE MINI-CLASS:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force – and the consequences that might follow.
- Defensive Options: Armed, unarmed and less lethal.
Agents, use this opportunity to become better protected and prepared today!